Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Painting the Town Red

 Dinosaur Designs

Hermes


Brown Button



New York Times







Martha Stewart




New York Magazine




New York Magazine




French Vogue




Country Home







Country Home Magazine






Despite the fact that the name of my blog is Pink Lemonade, I truly love red.

I have more red accessories in my home than anyone I know and I don't see this trend slowing down anytime soon. There is a gorgeous painting above my mantel with red poppies in the foreground and I just picked up bed linens for a guest room with red accessories.  This time of year allows me to really go crazy! I love chunky coral necklaces, red shoes, plaid and red doors...

I am also seriously lusting after a red Birkin Bag but that will have to wait....several years!


No comments: