Monday, December 1, 2008

Sixx Design


O at Home













Images from Sixx Design


I was flipping through the new O at Home, The Color Issue- the title caught may attention-I just loooooove color- and came across an article about the weekend home of Cortney and Robert Novogratz, the masterminds behind Sixx Design. I was fortunate enough to be invited to one of their first post renovation housewarming parties on Thomson steet in New York several years ago thanks to my socialite and fellow Montrealer friend Daniel. I remember walking into what seemed like a dream.


Their sense of style is second to none. They have a knack for incorporating architectural pieces picked up during their world travels as well as mixing high and low and old and new.


I almost died when I saw their bright orange bedroom with a black and white photograph of Madonna hanging over their bed in the O magazine. Wow!!!!!


I worship the ground you walk on.

Keep making the world a beautiful place. You are truly an inspiration.


No comments: