Wednesday, February 24, 2010

White Magic









                                                  











I'm having a major white moment.

Seriously thinking of painting my bedroom furniture white. I'm sure it would make it look more airy and light...I feel that my home has been neglected somewhat in the last two years since I spent so much time slaving away on my upcoming novel.  I had to put aside many other interests and passions to get it completed. I'm now itching to get back into a bit of decorating! 






(first Image via This is Glamorous, second Just be Splendid, third,forth and fifth Atlanta Bartlett, sixth via Yvestown, seventh and eighth Elle Decor and last via Elements of Style)

1 comment:

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

Hi there,
I just found your blog. I love the white post. I've started painting some of my rooms white. Well, off white. A color called Innocence. I'm really falling in love with this fresh look.
Kelly