Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beth Buccini from Kirna Zabête

 




I love to see someone with a unique personal style and Beth Buccini from Kirna Zabete is definitely a woman with a sassy look. Her home has been featured in numerous design magazines, including Elle Decor and when I came across the first picture above of Beth attending the resort shows in NY, I immediately flashed on her colorful ensemble.

There is a reference to Kirna Zabête in my novel: an entire scene takes place in the store... I refer to a fun quote taken from a sign posted outside of their shop:

"So many designers, so little time.." 

Welcome to my world!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

Shes got a great sense of style, and a great smile too!

<3 Kelly
Sourtang.com

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the bed back drop :D

Lorraine said...

Beth has great style and you can tell that these ladies love what they do. We need a store like Kirna Zabête here in Montreal!