Monday, July 5, 2010

Jessica Durrant Watercolors















Art wise, I'm a huge fan of watercolor illustrations. I had the unbelievable luck of having an IZAK illustration grace the cover of the French version of my novel. So when I came across these gorgeous illustrations by Jessica Durrant via NYC Island Gal's blog, I was immediately smitten...That Eiffel tower would look amazing on my personal moodboard!


She is inspired by many things such as travel, fashion, nature, art deco, and pop art.

Visit her lovely Etsy shop for some really pretty and affordable art!

4 comments:

Mariska Meijers said...

wonderful work indeed!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

I have to agree! What a wonderful find. That purple dress is so well done, I just want to touch it - gorgeous. Thanks for the heads up on her. I hope you had a beautiful weekend.

Eleanor said...

wow. they are stunning. the eiffel tower one is just beautiful! thanks for sharing! xxx
http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

Watercolor Artist said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.