Friday, August 6, 2010

Great American Style+Chick-Lit Debate



I really love this quintessential American style of dressing: always have and always will. I'm also a big fan of baseball caps, I have some in every color...

If you are curious about Montreal design, why not check out Festival Mode Design that is happening this weekend.




Here's an interesting article about chick-lit: Light does not mean stupid. I wholeheartedly agree with this point of view. Just because a book is a fun read written by a woman with a main female character, it doesn't make it poorly written or a lesser genre...au contraire....

Have a great weekend mes amies!!




(Images via Everything Fabulous and Brocante Home)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those images are lovely... quintessential American chic :)

http://www.stylestance.com/

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Agreed! Speaking of which - just arrived home from my week away to find your book in my maildrop. I am letting myself lose track of time this afternoon and enjoy it. Thanks again. =)
(By the way, I've really been enjoying your post regarding writing, such great ideas and motivation - thank you.)

Fé... said...

Yeah! Cannot agree more. I'm a number 1 fan of chick lit. I think being light and sweet doesn't mean at all that you're stupid. You can be fun and deep at the same time. A girl and a woman, time and time again.

And I've got to say I love your blog. It's fabulous! I heart it!

Connie said...

I agree, I enjoy the chick lit genre. A book doesn't have to be grim or boring to be great, and I like a book that can entertain me!