Sunday, August 15, 2010

Judging a book by its cover...


Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I'm enjoying some time in the country...Just spent three days in New Hampshire hiking and mountain biking...





Relaxing & swimming....




Also played a few games of tennis...and biked all the way to Vermont where I came across a great thrift shop and antique store that were both...to my dismay + big sigh ...closed,  not that I could actually bring anything back!...I also came across a box of vintage Harlequin Romance novels that were being given away for free. The covers were actually very attractive but couldn't bring those back either...Oh well...c'est la vie.




Finally, I know one mustn't judge a book by its cover but I find this one particularly attractive so I am tempted to order it based on that ( and a good review from here).





I will keep you posted with my own review!




(Images via Living etc.)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Some of those Harlequins can be pretty good. I like the 'Romantic Suspense' and 'Intrigue' series from time to time, especially when the hero is a detective or police officer. They make for a very dreamy escape...