Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mad Men tribute: fun vintage ads










Here's a little tribute to all the Mad Men frenzy: some fun vintage ads! I love the Helena Rubenstein ad with the western lipstick names! Just Lovin' the tootin' honey! 

A very special thanks to my new friend and collaborator, Stephanie Scandella, for finding them! You're totally smokin' !

CONGRATULATIONS to Lisa Roy of Lisa Roy handbags for winning the Chantal Kreviazuk CD!! Please send along your contact info!!





(images via here)

6 comments:

lisaroy said...

I'm loving the Twiggy lashes!
Thanks for the giveaway win! I've emailed you my info.
xo

Nicola said...

I work in advertising and I love lady-like fashion, I don't think I could love Mad Men even more! Thanks so much for sharing these ads - they are classic! Your blog is so lovely - a real joy.

Toodle pip

nicola

www.mylushalisciousblog.blogspot.com

Leo said...

LOVE this post. Not sure which one I love best...I guess the Corvette with the beautiful cat. But they are all great. They would look amazing printed and framed.

Flotsam Friends said...

I LOVE Mad Men... The blue in the last shot with the fluffy cat is a great shade. Pruxxx

Fé... said...

Vintage ads like these turn out to be as gorgeous as the latest ones. I'm very impressed. Nice post!

Anne said...

I must be vintage...I used to wear those Twiggy lashes!!!!