Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DIY: Infinity Scarf








Wear it long, bunched up, knit or over your head to shield you from this Fall chill!  As cozy as snuggling into a plush blanket, this scarf keeps you warm while keeping you stylish.  These scarves can be quite expensive depending on the pattern or materials you're looking for, but if you have some time to put it together yourself, it's worth it.  I've included a knitting pattern and a sewing d.i.y. so that no matter what your level of expertise you can definitely pull this one off!  A little note that I think is worth mentioning:  make your scarf as long as you like or as short and chunky as you wish because what makes it a one of a kind is your personal touch!
For sewn material ones, there are interesting ones here.


If you don't have time to make your own, here are some original ones 


(images via Vogue Knitting, http://witchesbrewonline.com/,
http://www.stylehive.com/, Michael Kors)

3 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

LOVE this kind of scarf so much I brought one back from Scandinavia, even though I live in Florida... I know, it's a little silly!

Northern Light

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Love the look but doubt I could pull off making one of these one my own!

Paris Pastry said...

I wish I could knit myself, but I can imagine it's a very relaxing thing to do in the winter evenings. Besides, you'll look fabulous and warm when it's completed!

XO