Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stephanie's tip: yummy dip!













Whether it be a barbecue in the summer or a warm and cozy rendez-vous during the colder months,  I absolutely love having supper with friends!  One entree that always goes quickly no matter who I dine with is a warm spinach and artichoke dip.  Not only is this recipe beyond delicious but it's very quick to prep and can be served in no time.  The recipe that I included is healthy, low in fat and a huge hit with the people who have already tried it, including me!  A little tip for the leftovers (if there are any!) is to stuff some mushroom caps with the dip.  I promise it's AMAZING!         

Here's the excellent recipe!

And another fantastic one for Spinach, artichoke, & prosciutto dip.

 And if you happen to be in New York City, don't miss Freeman's artichoke dip, a true house specialty!


1 comment:

Carmel's Closet said...

Sounds yummy - thanks for sharing.
Carmel