Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday + Jackie Kennedy as Book Editor



Happy Friday! The week just flew by! It was a whirlwind week for me that included lots of exciting personal news and a twenty-four hour electricity outage. Because of this, I wasn't able to publish Stephanie's tips on Wednesday, but will do so next week.

There's an interesting article in the New York Times about two books that are about to be released on Jackie Kennedy's career as a book editor. Interesting facts, she spent more time in publishing than as First lady and would send her authors flowers upon publication of their books. How lovely!



I think I'll be ordering a copy of each for my holiday break reading!




(Images Fashion Gone Rogue, The New York Times)

1 comment:

The Buzz Blog said...

And I was in charge of ordering those flowers when I was her editorial intern one summer! Jackie chose to work with some wonderful authors and she approached each book with such dedication... she was a lovely person to work with, inside and out. I'm am definitely getting my hands on these!