Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!!!




Happy Friday! Hope you are having a fantastic week! I'm soaking up the last rays of sunshine before heading back home. I made some new friends in this gorgeous paradise and I can't wait to share some of my great finds.

I also read and really enjoyed the memoir Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard while on vacation. It's her story: an American who finds love and other delicacies in City of Light. She also shares some drool worthy recipes which I'm anxious to try once i get back in my own kitchen.   

Don't forget to participate in the J'Adore New York giveaway on Making Magique!



(Images Fashion Gone Rogue, We heart it)

4 comments:

yancey said...

I've always thought if I ever write a book it will HAVE to be illustrated by IZAK - my favorite! Have a beautiful weekend.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Ahhh to be in that sun..would be amazing!! I shall check out that book, as I am in dire need of a new one!! Have a great weekend :) xx

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

enjoy!!! B)

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Happy images! Enjoy your last sunny day's there:)