Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Harper's Bazaar Anti-Counterfeiting Summit




I'm very excited about attending the Anti-Counterfeiting Summit today hosted by Harper's Bazaar as the fight against counterfeiting will be the subject of my next novel, a sequel to the first. The keynote speaker is Frank Abagnale, the subject of the hit movie Catch Me If You Can! I'm sure he'll have some pointers on how to detect a fraud!

I will be diligently taking notes and I look forward to meeting some knowledgeable people in the industry. I have already learned so much about this subject, it's fascinating!

 Afterwards, I am having cocktails with fellow blogger Dawn of the Alternative Wife. What a day!!



(image via FGR)



3 comments:

Plami said...

Enjoy this amazing event and keep is updated! :)

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

The Buzz Blog said...

Having read your first book, I'm sure you are soaking up a ton of great information for book #2! Have a great day!
xxoo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I had the most wonderful time tonight! So happy that we got the chance to meet.

Enjoy the rest of your time here tomorrow. And I'll definitely let you know about my summer plans :)

xoxo