Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Friday!!+ Long Weekend!






Happy Friday!! Hope you enjoyed a great week. I was lucky to see two great concerts during the Montreal Jazz fest: KD Lang and Dave Holland and Kenny Barron on the piano. I'm looking forward to another one on Sunday night, by talented singer China Moses. (listen to her below!)

It's a holiday here in Canada and 4th of July weekend in the U.S. Wishing you lots of sunshine, fun times, great food and conversation. Speaking of which, I just came across this amazing recipe for cocktail sour popsicles, what a great idea!

It's cloudy here now but keeping my fingers crossed that they will dissipate shortly.








Have a fantastic weekend!


(Fashion Gone Rogue)


1 comment:

DeniseAngela said...

Happy Canada Day too! I am heading to downtown Vancouver to celebrate at the Olympic Cauldron...we have clouds with a touch of sunshine....yeah!!

DeniseAngela
http://denisesdressingroom.blogspot.com/