Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blanco Smile Campaign + Writing Habits











This fall advertising campaign for Blanco is wonderful. The title is simple but effective:  Smile!
You can view the behind the scenes video below, it is also lovely. 




 A MAJOR thank you goes out to Liz and Lisa of Chick Lit is not Dead for having me on their popular blog as well as Oodles of Books for her great review of my book.
 
Finally, for all of you aspiring writers, I thought I'd share a blog post  by the prolific Danielle Steel about her work ethic and writing habits.  

If you think writing looks easy, even when you've sold millions of books and have been on all the bestseller lists, think again. Reading this post made me want to run back to bed and hide under the duvet. Why? because when I'm writing a book, I have the same life  (or lack thereof) and seeing it described by someone else makes you realize how grueling this can be.  I'm not complaining but simply sharing the highs and lows that come with the territory. It's all the more reason to support and celebrate the work of fellow authors.

Have a great day!



(Images via here)

2 comments:

Plami said...

What a beautiful spread! Thank you for sharing! And no! Writing is not easy no matter how talented you are, it takes lot of learning and effort to perfect it :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Unknown said...

what a wonderful campaign! i love your blog - the images are great!! xx.

fancy [no]pants