Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday + Scenes from NYC!















Hello! Happy Friday!

 I just returned from a short trip to New York! It was a great time and I was lucky to attend a fashion show organized by Juliette Longuet at the stunning Soho Mondrian Hotel and to meet the reputable contemporary artist from Quebec Corno.
(I was beyond thrilled when she told me that she had read and enjoyed my novel, I almost keeled over!)

Juliette's recent collection is classic with a touch of Manhattan glamour, perfect for the New York City working woman.

I attended this event with the lovely Dawn of the Alternative Wife blog. We had a great time lounging in the hotel's gorgeous lobby and chatting up a storm about blogging, shopping and beach houses.

A very special thank you to Sarah Klassen for posting my trailer video on her gorgeous blog and to Chick Lit Central for hosting a giveaway and review.

Have a fantastic weekend!




(Pictures my own or Juliettelonguet.com)

1 comment:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Isabelle -- Looks like a lovely time in NY ... and even more so to be hanging out with Dawn for the evening! I plan on adding your video to next week's blog ... I've started a fun Paris three-week series called "Aimee's Grande Paris Adventure" last week and this weeks it's Part II and next week is the final week, Part III, so it will be perfect, as the illustrated girls will be heading back home to NY next week on the blog from a whirlwind fantasy trip to Paris. NY and Paris ... perfect for your trailer! ;)

Have a lovely week!
Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com
This Week: Aimee's Grande Paris Adventure Part II .. "Charmed I'm Sure"