Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How sweet it is




Hello my dear friends, I hope you had an amazing weekend! Mine was beyond amazing with a whirlwind trip to New York City. I visited Lady Gaga's holiday workshop at Barney's, took in the stunning holiday windows, attended a great concert and saw two exhibits at the MOMA and the Guggenheim Museum. And not to mention all that great food and drink!

 I'm definitely in a festive spirit and I hope you are too! Don't forget to participate in the Shopbop givewaway!!


Please drop in again this week for an interview with a lovely author and a glimpse into her dreamy winter wonderland.


(Images via Fashionista.com)


3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hmm, you're making me feel guilty- I live in NYC and all I did this weekend was work and sit on my butt! By the way, LOVE those pictures, love love! Gorgeous.

Plami said...

too sweet <3

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Elizabeth said...

I love the cotton candy colors used in this photo set! I just dug up an old prom dress from the fifties in those fluffy pink colors and now I'm very excited to take pictures of that somewhere, somehow and use this color scheme as inspiration!