Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy ( peaches & cream) Friday!!









Happy Friday!! The week just zoomed by, non?

For many, it was the first week back at work, slowly getting back into a routine after the holidays. How was your week? I was fortunate to attend an après-ski cooking course held at the gourmet boutique Les Touilleurs. It was fantastic ( and very calorie intensive!) I look forward to sharing some of the recipes here next week.

In the meantime, there are rumors of a new collaboration at Target ( I know, I'm sightly obsessed)

Finally, I've just ordered a copy of the Paris vintage shopping book above. I promise to share any great secrets!

Have a great day!


(Images via here)

2 comments:

koralee said...

Oh I love your blog!!!! ...these images are so lovely.Sending you A little hug from Vancouver BC!

Famille Gerdel said...

Coucou Isabelle!

Les vacances des Fêtes sont terminées, le retour au bureau n'a pas été évident. Tout a passé trop vite.

L'an prochain, mon temps d'arrêt sera plus long. À vie, je n'avais jamais eu de congé durant les Fêtes. J'y ai trrrèes vite pris goût!

Anne :-)