Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Paris Dreaming





Hello my friends. I hope you're having a great start to the week.
I've been working very hard on the edits to my manuscript for J'Adore Paris amd I must say that I'm getting quite excited about the results.

Working on this book has got me dreaming and thinking about the glorious city and wondering what is it about that magical place that has us so entranced. A good friend of mine came up with an answer recently: Paris represents a feminine energy with its round arches,  curvaceous bridges, flowing water, incandescent light and street names such as Rue Madame and Rue Princesse...

 
I think she may be on to something. Would you agree?

For a recap of Paris Couture Week, take a look at these images from The Globe and Mail.




(Images via Vogue and Coffee and Inspired Design)

5 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

Oh Paris. So lovely.

xx
Priscilla

Plami said...

aaahhh I dream of Paris every single day! Beautiful post!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Hi Isabelle ... dreaming of your next book and so looking forward to it! I can only imagine that you are walking around in a Paris dream because you have to put yourself there in order to write the story ... lucky you! ;) Have a lovely week! ~xoSM

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Trop beau!
Cette photo de Dior est sublime!
Paris est un rêve!
Have a good evening!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous photos!