Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!!!





Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! I was thrilled yesterday afternoon driving back from my yoga class to notice that the days are getting longer, which means that spring is on its way!

Speaking of spring, isn't the dsquared trench coat above simply fabulous? I could definitely see myself wearing it.  The entire resort collection is amazing. You can take a look at it here.

I also came across this video which is a love letter to New York City by Tory Burch, timely for Valentine's day.

Don't forget to participate in my giveaway below, a new book has been added to the lot!


Have a fantastic day!!


2 comments:

Lynsey Michelle said...

Happy Friday! Hope things are well with you. Wish I had a reason to nab that coat. Lovely.

xx

www.law-of-fashion.com

Karena said...

Isabelle Happy Valentines, I adore your colorful images!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena