Thursday, March 22, 2012

Loving life!








Hello mes amies. I don't know about you but this fantastic weather has got me in a major spring fever frenzy. I want to clean out my closets, shop for summer clothes, go running, attend concerts, visit museums and the list goes on.

I guess the brakes will come back on Friday when the weather cools off.

In the meantime, I'm going back outside!

P.S. I am sooooo disappointed that the CFDA designer You Can't Fake Fashion bags are sold out on e-Bay but managed to snag a simple canvas one. It's the topic of my next novel and one near and dear to my heart.


Have a fantastic day!




3 comments:

Meisha.Style said...

beautiful images with the lovely spring colors! that bag is really cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute bag!! I love all the flowy spring skirts in pretty colors, it really sets the mood for the beginning of spring!

Sarah Klassen said...

Lovely pictures! So so pretty... as for Spring, I am so looking forward to many things—your list sounds great!

Thank you so much for your comment last week / I hope that you have a wonderful weekend in store!

x
Sarah