Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter Friday!!!









 Happy Friday! , I hope you had a wonderful week! After a slow start, mine ended up being quite productive.

What are your plans for the long weekend? I'm having family over for brunch on Sunday, it will be a casual affair.

Also, I want to share a secret: I've been juicing almost every day and I can really feel the positive effects on my stamina and state of mind...

Here is my daily miracle juice (made with a juicer):

organic carrots,
1 orange 

1 half Lemon
a cube of ginger
1 teaspoon liquid chlorophyll
1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel ( or juice)


 A friend recently told me about the benefits of chlorophyll so I decided to try it out and it appears to be doing wonders. I found mine at a local health food store.


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!



(Images via here Squidoo, Heartbeatoz, Inspired Design)


No comments: