Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday!!!




Happy Friday! Sorry for not posting sooner, I am in the middle of moving + some renovations and it's taking all my free time today.

I hope you had a fantastic week.

Here are few things that I came across that I wanted to share. The beautiful pictures taken by the Cherry Blossom Girl about the Stars in Dior exhibit at the Christian Dior Museum in Granville, France are sublime.

And the new video campaign for the Dior Addict perfume promises to be the sweetest thing ever.





Have a great weekend!!




(Images Lilly Pulitzer, Land's End, Pretty Pink Peonies)

2 comments:

lorenabr said...

I wish you a great weekend!
I received the book today! Many thanks I will try to blog about this Sunday if I manage :)

Like you we are moving :)
Many many thanks again! I am looking forward to read the book :)

I will have to wait a while - I need to dry the book ( The parcel was soaking wet. ) We have horrible rain here at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I love many of the pictures you post, but I do wish you would provide links to the sources - I'd love to see where the last picture came from especially!