Thursday, July 26, 2012

To Rome with Love








I went to see Woody Allen's latest film yesterday, To Rome with Love.  It's another of his "postcard" movies, just like Midnight in Paris and Vicky, Cristina Barcelona. This time however, Mr. Allen returns to the big screen, and I must admit that I had a few good laughs.

It's not his best movie, but I enjoyed the gorgeous shots of the city, the wonderful music and thought the scenes with Alec Baldwin were really good. As fresh as a lemon gelato, I think it's the perfect summer flick.

They say that French is the language of love. Well, I wholeheartedly disagree. Talk to me in Italian, baby.









(Images via Vanity Fair Italy and Pinterest)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

too much gorgeousness in one post! love, love!

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

That photo of Christy Turlington is from American Vogue - it's about 20 years old - I had a copy of it. I was actually in Porofino when they were shooting it and I have a picture of her in a different dress in my album that I took myself. She looked so beautiful in real life - it brings back happy memories.
x
Melissah from Scrapbook