Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!!!







Hello mes amies! Happy Friday! Another spectacular week has gone by. I've been a bit under the weather this week after spraining my foot playing tennis, but I'm starting to see the light. I guess I should be watching it on television instead!

I'm lifting my spirits with a splash of orange today, loving this energizing color so much. I'm attending an event tomorrow evening and I think I will wear a bit of orange, to compensate for my limp.

It promises to be a lovely evening, a musical concert under the stars with A Parisian theme to benefit Les Jeunesses Musicales Du Canada. Who could ask for anything better?


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

Plami said...

Happy Friday to you too, dear! Have a great weekend!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/