Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy monday + transition time!











Happy Monday mes amies! I hope you enjoyed a fantastic weekend! Mine was low key, just what the doctor ordered (so to speak) to heal my foot back to complete health. I've been wearing nothing but flip flops and flats lately, so it's time to bring back my beloved heels!

As September is fast approaching, I'm thinking of transitional pieces to wear in the next month or so. Nothing beats a tailored blazer with white jeans, a khaki jacket with a pretty dress or a trench coat to finish things off.

Speaking of September, the Vogue September issue will be 916 pages of glorious fall fashion. Here's a peek at a great editorial about writer Edith Wharton.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I hear that the edition has made it in stores so off I go to pick up my copy!






(Images Late Afternoon, Wander with Style, Stockholm Street Style, and Pinterest)



No comments: