Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday!!









Happy Monday from San Francisco! I'm here for a few days, enjoying the sights and sounds of this magical city.    My trip began with an exciting start as I sat in the same row as the lovely Tyra Banks on my way here. Needless to say, I was a bit starry eyed...  I also began reading a super dishy chick-lit novel about the world of fashion: The Liar, the Bitch and the Wardrobe. A title that says it all, really.

I'm heading to the Carmel area today, looking forward to catching the sea and the amazing views.



Wishing you a fantastic week!






(images Style in the City , Classy in the City, and Entertainment Weekly)


1 comment:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Love Carmel! It's been way too long since I've been there! And Tyra Banks ... so fun and exciting to see someone you've seen so many times on tv in person ... wondering if she looks the same ;) Hope all is well for you, Isabelle ... happy September! ~Sandy

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com