Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Monday!!






Happy Monday! I realize that many of you might be running for cover because of the Hurricane; if you're stuck inside and have access to an electronic reader, I highly recommend picking up any of the following reads, they will inspire you, perhaps help heal some old wounds and make your life a lot brighter. I've enjoyed reading all three.


 A hip guide to address any negative feelings you may have, including fear, anger, etc. With her personal experience and her suggested guided meditations, she'll help you find your inner guidance, balance and happiness. We can all use a reminder, n'est-ce pas?


My yoga teacher recommended this one, written by Toronto yogi, Michael Stone. I really appreciated his suggestions on how to bring yoga off the mat and into your daily life. Certain chapters really spoke to me, especially those about the environment, excessive consumerism and the virtues of patience and humble receiving.



I adored this book. I read it twice. I wrote to the author to let her know. If you're a writer or work in any creative sphere, I can't begin to tell you how great and helpful this book can be.


 May your week be filled with peace, no matter how forceful the storm.




No comments: