Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Monday!! (+ a touch of red to fight the blues)








Bonjour mes amis! Happy Monday to you. Did you enjoy a nice weekend? I spent most of it outdoors in the snow which was exhilarating, although I could have used a bit of sunshine. I guess I might be feeling the February blues...so to fight them , why not add a pop of red? I came across this piece on skirt.com, and thought I would share it here. The month might be almost over but it's still
relevant..!



To cheer myself up, I've decided I will add a touch of red to my life this week, whether via my nails, fresh cut flowers or a fashion accessory...

And finally I'm sharing a lovely prayer/affirmations by Tosha Silver: ( Thank you Olivia!) that will help you start the week on the right foot:



"My Beloved Soul, free me from attachment to any situations that hamper my highest good or Your Divine Will. Help me release all my relations and problems into Your hands.  The perfect solutions to any current dilemmas are already selected and will shown in the right time and way.  Make me open, make clear my way.

Whatever needs to come, let it come. Whatever needs to go, let it go.

All of my needs are perfectly met; I am safe and fully cared for.

And change me my Beloved into one who can absolutely, wildly inundate myself with love, acceptance and compassion. Let me do so and then let me send this love with abandon into the world.

I am Yours.
You are mine.
We are One.

All is well.



(Images via The Outnet, Pinterest, Diana Vreeland)

No comments: