Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mickey Mouse Notebooks + Broadway






I was excited to read about two new tidbits this week: the launch of Mickey Mouse collection of notebooks by Moleskine as well as the upcoming adaptation of Breakfast at Tiffany's on Broadway this spring. I read Truman Capote's novella on my plane ride from Paris recently and really enjoyed it. Holly Golightly is très très charmante..  I also watched the film in-flight, so I'm now ready to see it on stage!

All I need now is a good excuse to go to New York....







(Images Planet Luxe and Vogue and Coffee)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am beyond excited to hear of the stage adaptation, thanks for sharing Isabelle! I've loved Breakfast at Tiffany's since I was a teenager (saw the movie first, then read the novella) and Holly Golightly has always been such a special character to me. My e-mail address in high school was even hollygolightly45 - lol