Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well, hel-looo there!






Hello dear friends, I really apologize for the lack of posts lately. I've been in need of much rest after a very hectic two weeks.

I'm starting to feel myself just as the flowers are blooming and the sunshine is rearing its happy head. 

We are only a few weeks away from the English launch of J'adore Paris and I'm working hard on organizing many events, including the set up of "French bistro" with bubbly and macarons in the heart of Montreal's largest book store as well as some signings and soirées at various locations. Stay tuned for details. In the meantime, I leave you with this thought: 


True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could eat macarons and enjoy your prose at the same time :)
This sounds like a good plan !
let me know if you plan coming to NY