Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bonjour!






Bonjour! I hope all of you are doing well!   I have been a busy bee, going around to book stores to sign novels and meet and greet some lovely readers. It's been a blast!

I will be in the Eastern townships this weekend, signing books at the lovely Kokun Design store in Sutton from 5 to 7 on Saturday.  If you happen to be in the area,  please drop by for some wine and delicious treats. It will be fabulous, I promise!

I will also be in Ottawa next Tuesday and will have more details about that soon.

I have been so busy lately that my only downtime consists of looking at blogs to relax and I was thrilled to discover this gorgeous lady over at Kayture. Take a look at her stunning photos at the Cannes film festival; she's a real stunner.


I particularly love her summer hat. I happen to be looking for one myself.

Finally, I'm happy to share my first television interview on Global NewsWhat do you think?







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you in Ottawa!! Kenza

Ines said...

I 'know Kayture already and I agree. She is a beautiful young lady!
I am ready with reading your book and I loved it!
Love, Ines