Monday, August 19, 2013

Happy Monday + News!






Bonjour mes amis! Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been away launching a new book, my Paris travel guide Une Romancière à Paris published this week with Les Éditions La Presse

It's the perfect book to take along on a trip to the City of Light, whether with your sweetheart or a girlfriend. It's in French at the moment but I do hope to have it translated into English soon.  (Please do tell me what you think, is this something you would enjoy?)

I've also been taking time out to think about my various internet platforms....and I've decided it was time to make some big changes to my author website, my blog and other media ( oh la la, can you say yikes!) 

It's been difficult to do as I've grown very attached to my blog here over the years....and change can be very scary but it can also be incredibly liberating. So I do hope that you will continue to follow me on my new adventures,  approve of my media platform choices and I will keep you updated on my progress.

Enjoy a wonderful week!



 

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Fun photos and, yes, anytime something is printed in English, better for some of us here in the States whose master of the French language might be woefully lacking...speaking of myself, of course...

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of making some changes to my blog too! Despite the nerves that come with risk of change, I'm excited! This book sounds great, congratulations! Love the photos you shared too :)

http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

Miss Glitteryone said...

I hope the travel guide will be published in English too but I am going to buy the french version in any case. Have a gorgeous day.

Anonymous said...

Love this blog!
Carmen

Unknown said...

Congratulations on another new book and can't wait to see what your new media platforms will be like!

SANDY M Illustration
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Marta O. said...

Congrats about the book, If the pictures are as beautiful as the ones in your blog it's gonna be a success.
And yes u should translate it !! I´m Spanish but English will do too ;)