Monday, August 31, 2009

Lanvin Bag Lust

The Colette boutique in Paris holds a significant place in my heart. And it's not because of the drool worthy merchandise and the fact that Colette also happens to be my mother's name...I was in this store when I received THE phone call from my publisher, Harper Collins, saying they wanted to buy the rights to my upcoming first novel.
  
I am indebted to Colette for life and should somehow show my appreciation by ( perhaps) splurging on this felt stunner!! Maybe in my dreams ( and next novel!).....sighhhhhh.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully the stunning piece can help you land the next offer. Come back for it just before you're ready.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

beachvintage.com said...

Yes, I believe in lucky charms too.