Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh la la, c'est l'amour





I just love color. Black and white is just not my thing, I'm afraid. So I gasped with delight when I came across the Trina Turk spring look book...and decided that I will use these images to create my own summer looks..




Love the mix of patterns and colors above...




Love the hat and plaid shorts.  Preppy with de la classe.



Very pretty pattern and just love the scarf.




I just adore everything about this look, including her bouffant hairdo. Wish I could replicate this do on my own every morning...


Lovely for happy hour cocktails in the garden...




This is the look I would wear in my convertible British racing green MG, if I had one...!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing!! love it!! all the pattern mix and color!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Copious Couture said...

These florals are gorgeous!!!!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Shannon Fricke said...

Gorgeous pics. Thanks!