Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My heart remains in Montauk...




































My mind is in Montreal, but my heart remains in Montauk...

It has such a great surfer vibe and relaxed atmosphere, you actually don't feel like you're in the hectic Hamptons scene at all....I met a lovely French boutique owner by the name of Joelle Klein, her store Share with... Montauk is simply amazing. She carries French striped sailor shirts, lovely accessories and beauty products. She also recommended a fantastic spot for lunch: Duryea's Lobster Deck, what a great place to chill and enjoy steamed lobster overlooking a bay.....sighhhh, wish I was still there...

I guess this is it, summer came and went....back to writing I go...I will be off hiding for a few days, need to get back into full fledged writing mode, so I'll be back in a few days!





(images via Matt Albiani Photography, The Sartorialist, Ralph Lauren and personal photographs)

3 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love this point! Anything better than summer at the beach?

Hamptontoes said...

Duryea's is one of my favorite spots. Montauk is truly a special place, as most of the Hamptons are wonderful!

reub-envision said...

I can be packed in five
how long will it take to get there


lovely post & blog