Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Monday!!





I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend...

I just returned home from a fantastic weekend in New York: spent Sunday in the Hamptons on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world in Montauk (I felt like Diane Keaton in Something's Gotta Give minus the stunning beach house...), had lunch in a quiet bay, and did some browsing in the shops of Sag Harbor.  It is so beautiful out there, the lawns so perfectly manicured and green that it makes you want to stop the car and run around barefoot in them(not that I would actually do that...!)

I also spent time with friends in the city...Had brunch at Freeman's in the East Village,  the food was great but the ambiance was even more appealing,  and if you go you MUST try the artichoke dip, it's one of their specialties.


 



I am now feeling totally re-energized...NYC will definitely do that to you!


I came back to a great book review from Natalie at Coffee and a Book Chick and a lovely mention on page 271 of this month's Elle Quebec.



Merci beaucoup! 

Have a great week!





(images via We heart it and Vogue Paris)

3 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Gorgeous photos! Glad you had a great getaway...and I *love* spinach dip!

vallery said...

I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS...

vallery said...

I love your photos....