Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stephanie's Lovely Framing Tips










I will never give you a DIY that I don't swear by and this one is up there in my "I've done it" projects.

  The great thing about this look is that it's a creative way to showcase your favorite moments and frames while clearing space on shelves and table tops for other larger trinkets that you might have picked up along the way. 

It's hard to go wrong with this project since the art of it is to be as random as possible, and yet the amazing thing is that it'll look so right once you're done!  A little fun advice if I may; throw in some framed mirrors and hollow frames to the pictures!  Mixing and matching is key!  Once you've tried this, send us your picture, we'd love to see what you've created!


You can find more specific instructions here.



(images via Shelter, Adore Home Mag, Tip Junkie and Martha Stewart)


2 comments:

Hamptontoes said...

I keep seeing posts about this topic. I just finished doing my home office space with several frames that hold special momentos to me.

a blonde and a brunette said...

I love gallery walls, but what I really love about this post is that first room...so awesome!