Friday, November 19, 2010

Lanvin Homme in Montreal










I attended a lovely cocktail for the launch of Lanvin's formal menswear collection in Montreal at Eccetera Boutique on Peel Street. Organized by the dashing Serge Jean Laviolette, we had a peek at the stunning collection and received lovely gifts, including Lanvin pencils!

I will be at the Salon du Livre of Montreal this weekend at the Quebec Amérique stand.  Please drop by and say hello, I have some surprises for you.

Have a great weekend!




3 comments:

PinkBow said...

even the lanvin logo is so beautiful

Absolutely Ladylike said...

The whole world is in Lanvin fever now... :-) Beautiful!

Congrats on your book. I love the title and the cover is so chic.

Happy Monday, cheers: Evi

melissa davis said...

Oh, I love hatboxes!! I used to collect them and had an amazing Schiaperelli one! (Where did it go? So sad...)