Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Monday!!!







I hope you had a fabulous weekend despite the sad weather. I was able to edit and rewrite several chapters of my novel so the cloudy skies were very productive for me!

I'm loving these hats from the Antonio Marras Cruise collection. The perfect ladylike finishing touch to such gorgeous ensembles.

I also picked up the cutest watering can made in Holland, bright and cheery to help chase the clouds away.



Winners of both giveaways will be announced shortly, please check back in soon!

Have a great week!!


2 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Hi Isabelle...I'm reading your book on my Kindle and must say I'm smiling a lot. You've got the name dropping, label-loving girl down to a tee.
And love the hats. xx's

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

I had great weather here, but still managed to do A LOT of work on my WIP. What a wonderful feeling to be so productive!

Love the hats! And the pot. Very cute.