Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Living in Color







Loving all this color in this Miles Aldridge editorial for the September issue of Wallpaper magazine; what can I say,  pink always makes me smile! I just picked a copy of the Vogue September issue and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it later tonight.

I also enjoyed reading this fall shopping guide from Vogue, everything being under $100, you won't break the bank if you decide to splurge.

I'm back at work, doing a final round of editing this week, it's back to school for everyone it seems.



(Images Fashion Gone Rogue)


9 comments:

Ann said...

Pink makes me smile too!

Plami said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful and colorful pictures! I love all these colors as well!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Pâtisserie Paris said...

I bought myself a copy of Vogue the other day as well. Enjoy!

TheMumPreneur said...

I feel same way about pink color. Although strange to some (I promise it doesn't look bad) my wall to all carpet and wall is pink orhid colored (one room only) and I love it, coming home from work is a joy :)

La Kat

Braxton and Yancey said...

All the color in the Sept. Vogue makes me smile so big my face hurts!

Meisha.Style said...

loving all the colors!

Dentelline said...

Bonjour Isabelle,
Merci pour toutes ces belles couleurs!
J'adore ça!
Bises

Unknown said...

WOW....love the bright colors!
Daisy~

Priscilla Joy said...

Living with colour!! Simply wonderful.

Enjoy your day.

xx
Priscilla Joy
http://houseoftulips.blogspot.com