Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday!!!






Happy Monday mes amies! I hope you had a fantastic weekend despite the weather...The heavy rain and winds hit us here in Montreal yesterday afternoon and it was a bit scary on the road.

It was a special weekend as I officially turned a year older(but not necessarily wiser!)

I was spoiled by my friends and family with gifts and a lovely lunch. I received my first Kobo e-Reader, a gorgeous Dior silk scarf, Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook, a Lululemon yoga shawl and tons of heavenly smelling beauty products.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!




(Images via Crush Cul de Sac, French Frosting, We heart it)


3 comments:

Plami said...

Adorable post! Have a great week!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Pâtisserie Paris said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)

Do share pictures of your new Dior scarf!

Unknown said...

Happy Monday! Love the first photo...so cute!
Daisy~