Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gorgeous Editorial + Fab News!










This is one of the most gorgeous editorials I've seen in a long time. The first picture left me breathless!

I am thrilled to share something major today, my book trailer video has been released on the lovely Making Magique blog!


The video was produced and shot by the talented Haleigh Walsworth and I do hope you will share it on your own blogs, Twitter and Facebook pages.

There is also a book giveaway on Laura Trevey's Bright, Bold and Beautiful this week.

Good luck!



(Images via here)


5 comments:

Plami said...

This is a really gorgeous editorial! Congrats on the feature!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Lovely pics! And I love your book video. They did a great job.

Kathrine said...

Gorgeous photos! She look so stunning!

Dentelline said...

Hi Isabelle!
Ce Vogue du Portugal est magnifique!
Les photos sont somptueuses!
J'adore les vêtements présentés!
Bises

Splenderosa said...

Pretty awesome! I'm going over to see your video. Sending love....