Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday!!!


 Happy Friday!! I hope you had a fantastic week!

Mine was exciting but exhausting, so much so that I came down with a minor cold. I will be taking it easy this weekend, bundled in 
cozy blankets with some tea and magazines.

 I was looking at pictures of New York Fashion Week this morning and came across this one of Corinne Bailey Rae looking wonderful and chic in this lovely pink dress. Not only is she gorgeous but her video Paris Nights, New York Mornings was the inspiration behind my book trailer video ...You can take a look here.




Still loving the socks in heels at Oscar De La Renta...




Don't forget to participate in the J'Adore New York giveaway here.


Have a fantastic weekend!!




(Images via Lonny, StreetFSN, Musings in femininity)

No comments: