Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Tuesday!!!






Hello dear friends, I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day long weekend! Mine was a mixture of fun & work, as I attended the Brome Fair with family, worked on my book on Monday while it rained and spent some time chatting with a local author. I also spent a lovely Sunday in Vermont, relaxing by the lake, browsing in bookstores and even making a pit stop at J.Crew.

I am attending an event this evening at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and am looking forward to wearing the vintage dress I bought while on vacation this summer.

I have some exciting things to share later this week, so please drop in again!

In the meantime, you can view my latest Ideabook on Houzz.com here. If you do like it, please share it on Twitter and Facebook.


Merci beaucoup!


(images via here)

2 comments:

Plami said...

Happy Tuesday to you too! I am glad you had such a great weekend! These pictures are beautiful so thank you for sharing!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

WOW! Love these pictures!!!! <3 xxx

Ta-taa for now,
Arianna