Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday!!!






Happy Monday!! This is a big week for me as my novel is being released in the United States tomorrow. I am running around trying to pack for a short trip to New York City and am having a hard time figuring out what to wear since the weather totally changed in the last few days.( for the worst!)

I feel like Catherine, the main character of my story, trying to pack for a work conference: there are piles of clothing and shoes everywhere, and although I'll only be there 48 hours, it looks like I'm going away for an entire month! 

The highlight of my trip (other than promoting my book) will be attending a fashion show by Juliette Longuet, the fabulous host of the TV show New York, New York.

I will happily report back with pictures.

Have a fantastic week! XO







(images via Note to Self)

2 comments:

Anya Rudn said...

Ahh Lovely fall pictures!!
Oh how exciting, that is big!!
Hope everything goes smoothly and you have tons of fun in NY!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful photos!
I love!!!
Have a good night!