Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stripe Love Affair







If you've been following my blog, you probably have guessed by now that I ADORE anything with stripes!  Shirts, skirts, throw pillows, furniture, you name it, i love it!

I particularly love the striped drawer chest above and the monogrammed pillows. I'm thinking of ordering the blue and white one for my office.  And those cute mittens, aren't they just adorable? Today, I'm wearing a striped blue and white skirt that I picked up at Forever 21 for a song.

I have a small favor to ask, if you could like my Facebook author page to the right, i would be SOOOOOO grateful.

I'm also pleased to share with you my new micro site on my publisher's web page. You can find out a lot about my passions, dreams and the kind of food I don't like! :o)




(Images via Crush Cul de Sac, Luxury Monograms, Smoothies)




4 comments:

Lynsey Michelle said...

I know I am supposed to be focusing on the stripes, but all I can see is that Fendi Classico No. 1 with the monogrammed tag. SO CHIC.

xx
Lynsey

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how much I love your blog...it brings me a little bit of "happy" everyday!!

xoxox,
timree*
www.timree.com

Unknown said...

I can't tell you how much I look forward to your blog. It gives me a little "happy" everyday.* I meannnnn your photos are to die*
xoxo,timree*
www.timree.com

Plami said...

Thanks for inspiring me <3

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/