Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Candyland




It looks like Mulberry has done it again with their upcoming spring campaign! I've only caught a glimpse of it but all I can say is that I love the sweet color palette, it reminds me of my favorite summer treat: salt water taffy. Those yummy greens and yellows are as refreshing as a glass of lemonade.

Their recent show was a hoot with those miniature schnauzers stealing the limelight. For obvious reasons, I'm tickled pink that candy colored palettes are going to be big again this spring.

If I could live in a Mulberry ad, I would be in heaven.  And if I could live in this stunning color scheme, that would be pretty fantastic too!   

Speaking of pink, I'm sharing the New Year greeting card I received from my friends in France, isn't the design just fabulous?







5 comments:

lorenabr said...

The shoes are amazing!

Jackie said...

Those are gorgeous! The whole candy-colored palette is so appealing. It just gives you a good, happy feeling. Gets me in the mood for spring!

Stacey said...

this is so so fabulous! very cheery too!

A Life Un-Styled said...

That second picture is gorgeous - it reminds me of the rainbow ice we'd get at the Hibiscus Festival in Fiji :)

Meisha.Style said...

delicious colors!!! love the bag in the first picture! too purrty!