Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ring out the old, ring in the new!






Hello my friends! I hope you had a fantastic holiday! What are you up to this week? I am hard at work today on two projects, trying to move them forward as best and quickly as I can. I've also decided to start a more healthy routine that involves more exercise as it's proven that your brain functions much better after a cardio workout. I hope this will help me with the writing!

If you have trouble sticking to any resolutions, I encourage you to read this piece by Greg Dinkin, perhaps his five step process can help put you on the right path for the new year!


"Ring out the old, ring in the new, 
Ring, happy bells, across the snow: 
The year is going, let him go; 
Ring out the false, ring in the true."
 
Alfred Lord Tennyson



(Images via Zsa Zsa Bellagio)

5 comments:

lorenabr said...

The images are great!Love the quote.

A Life Un-Styled said...

All you need in WINTER is tea and warm socks...bit different at the moment in Australia as it's Summer :) Love the first image.

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Great quote! Happy new year and good luck with your resolutions and writing.

Lynsey Michelle said...

That first image is GORGEOUS. Excited to hear about what you are working on...

xx
Lynsey
www.law-of-fashion.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy new year, Isabelle! I am also trying to incorporate more exercise into my life. I always feel so much better once I do. Helps with the mind and body, right?

Good luck with all of your projects! So happy that I got to know you in 2011. Hoep to get to see much more of you this year. Hoping to squeeze in a trip to MTL in the spring :)


xoxo