Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday + No. 11 Pour Elle!











Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed a fantastic weekend. The weather turned and went back to its end of winter temps but it's par for the course. We had an amazingly warm week which allowed me to attend a concert by the Montreal Symphony, dinner at a new restaurant and the opening of an upscale accessories boutique, No.11 Pour Elle.

A nod to London's exclusive No.11 Boutique Hotel, the shop offers haute bikinis, diaphanous cover-ups, gorgeous bustiers, lacy underpinnings and exclusive fragrances. I was thrilled to discover that they carry lines such as Kiki De Montparnasse, Penhaligon's perfume ( I've worn Quercus for years) and Aqua de Coco swimwear.

I encourage you to drop by and pick up something fantastic for the boudoir, you won't be disappointed. Some of the lingerie can also be worn out at night, as a sexy alternative.

The highlight if my evening was meeting a fun group of ladies, including Carrie from les Zurbaines, Patricia Gajo of Fashion Magazine, and their fabulous posse.

The weather allowed me to bravely wear my new flowered pajama pants which were wildly popular with the ladies.

Wishing you a wonderful week! Bisou Bisou!






3 comments:

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Beautiful lingerie! We've had an unseasonably warm spring as well and I've just be reveling in it! Today we're chilly again but hopefully it won't be for long, since I'm totally spoiled now. Happy new week! xo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

Meisha.Style said...

love that floral dress!

a m o u r e t t e said...

beautiful!